Healthy & salty goodness?! I’m down! Benefits of kale? According to MindBodyGreen.com…
1. Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat.
2. Kale is high in iron.
3. Kale is high in Vitamin K.
4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants.
5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food. 6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support.
7. Kale is high in Vitamin A.
8. Kale is high in Vitamin C.
9. Kale is high in calcium.
10. Kale is a great detox food.
Get on it!!!!
Here’s my recipe…
Lawry’s seasoned salt
Preheat oven to 400º
Wash your Kale and Drain
Put some parchment paper down (sooo easy for clean up!)Spread the Kale out and pour olive oil on top! Toss to coat
Then sprinkle Lawry’s seasoning on to taste. I like it a little saltier so I make sure each one has some.
Bake from 5-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you like them. I was making some for my mom, daughter, and me. We all like them differently. So I let some burn for my mom, and left some fresh for me. Just watch the oven so you can gauge how you would like them to come out.
Nutritious and delicious! ENJOY!!!